Revolax Deep is a type of dermal filler used in cosmetic treatments to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging. It is a hyaluronic acid-based filler that is designed to provide a deep injection to the skin to plump up areas that have lost volume or elasticity.
Revolax Deep is injected into the subcutaneous layer of the skin, where it helps to fill in wrinkles and add volume to the treated areas. The hyaluronic acid in Revolax Deep is a natural substance found in the body that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin, so it is well tolerated and typically doesn’t cause any adverse reactions.
The effects of Revolax Deep can last for up to 12 months, depending on the individual and the treated area. Some common areas that are treated with Revolax Deep include the cheeks, lips, and nasolabial folds (the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth).
It is important to note that Revolax Deep should only be administered by a licensed and experienced healthcare professional, as improper injection technique can lead to complications such as infection, bleeding, or nerve damage.
Benefits of Revolax Deep
Revolax Deep offers several benefits:
- Immediate Results: Once injected, Revolax Deep immediately fills the treated area, giving instant volume and reducing the appearance of deep wrinkles.
- Natural Looking: When properly administered by a trained and experienced professional, the results of Revolax Deep can look very natural. This is because hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally found in the body.
- Non-Surgical: Dermal fillers like Revolax Deep provide a non-surgical option to address signs of aging, which can be especially appealing to those who want to avoid the risks and recovery time associated with surgery.
- Temporary but Long-Lasting: One of the advantages of hyaluronic acid fillers is that they are temporary, so if someone doesn’t like the results, they aren’t permanent. However, the effects can still last several months, depending on individual factors.
- Biocompatible and Low Allergy Risk: Since hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in the body, there’s a lower risk of allergic reactions with Revolax Deep compared to some other fillers. However, allergic reactions are still possible, so it’s crucial to discuss any allergies or medical history with your provider.
- Hydration: Hyaluronic acid is known to retain water. Thus, in addition to providing volume, it can also offer some hydration benefits to the skin.
- Versatility: It can be used in various facial areas, such as the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and even to enhance the chin or jawline.
- Stimulates Collagen Production: Some studies suggest that the injection of fillers can stimulate the skin’s production of collagen, a protein that helps keep our skin firm and youthful.
Areas of Use
Revolax Deep is a dermal filler that can be used to treat a variety of areas on the face. Some of the most common areas of use include:
- Nasolabial folds: These are the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth, and they can become more prominent with age. Revolax Deep can be used to plump up these lines and make them less noticeable.
- Marionette lines: These are the lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin, and they can also become more pronounced with age. Revolax Deep can be used to fill in these lines and create a smoother, more youthful appearance.
- Lips: Revolax Deep can be used to add volume to the lips, creating a fuller, more plump appearance. It can also be used to define the lip border and correct any asymmetry.
- Cheeks: As we age, our cheeks can lose volume and become more hollow. Revolax Deep can be used to restore volume to the cheeks, creating a more youthful, lifted look.
- Chin: Revolax Deep can be used to enhance the appearance of the chin, making it more defined and proportionate to the rest of the face.
The main ingredient in Revolax Deep is hyaluronic acid (HA). Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that is found in the body, particularly in the skin, connective tissue, and eyes. It has the ability to hold large amounts of water, which helps to keep the skin hydrated and plump.
The hyaluronic acid in Revolax Deep is a non-animal-based, cross-linked form of hyaluronic acid. This means that the molecules have been modified to make them more stable and longer lasting. The cross-linking also helps to create a more cohesive gel that can be injected into the skin more easily.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, Revolax Deep also contains lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic. The lidocaine helps to numb the skin and reduce any pain or discomfort that may be experienced during the injection process.
Revolax Deep does not contain any parabens or animal-derived ingredients, making it a safe and ethical choice for those seeking dermal filler treatments. However, it is important to note that some individuals may still experience allergic reactions or other adverse effects, so it is important to discuss any concerns with a healthcare professional before undergoing treatment.
Revolax Deep FAQs
- What is Revolax Deep?
- Revolax Deep is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler used for the treatment of deep wrinkles and the enhancement of facial volume, such as in the cheeks or jawline.
- How long does Revolax Deep last?
- The results of Revolax Deep can last several months, typically between 6 to 12 months, depending on individual factors and the treated area. Over time, the body naturally metabolizes the hyaluronic acid.
- Is the procedure painful?
- Some discomfort can be felt during the injection. However, many practitioners will use a topical numbing cream or will select products that contain lidocaine to minimize discomfort.
- Are there any side effects?
- Common side effects include redness, swelling, pain, or bruising at the injection site. These effects typically resolve within a few days. Rarer side effects can include allergic reactions, lumpiness, or discoloration.
- Who should not use Revolax Deep?
- Individuals with known allergies to any of the ingredients, those with skin infections or inflammation at the injection site, pregnant or breastfeeding women, or individuals with bleeding disorders should avoid this treatment. It’s always essential to consult with a healthcare professional before undergoing any procedure.
- How is the procedure done?
- The treatment involves injecting Revolax Deep into or beneath the skin using a fine needle or cannula. The exact method and depth of injection depend on the desired results and the area being treated.
- Can I wear makeup after the procedure?
- It’s typically recommended to avoid applying makeup to the treated area for at least 12 hours after the procedure to prevent potential contamination and reduce the risk of infection.
- How soon will I see results?
- Results are typically immediate. However, the final effect can be observed once any swelling or redness has subsided.
- Is Revolax Deep safe?
- When administered by trained and experienced professionals, Revolax Deep is generally considered safe. However, like all procedures, there are associated risks. It’s crucial to ensure that you’re being treated by a qualified practitioner.
- How does it differ from other fillers?
- Each brand and type of filler has its unique properties, such as consistency, longevity, and specific uses. Revolax Deep might be chosen over other products based on factors like the desired effect, the area of treatment, or practitioner preference.