Revolax SUB-Q is a dermal filler designed for deep tissue reconstruction and volumization. It is used to correct severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and deep wrinkles. Revolax SUB-Q is made from hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance found in the skin that helps to keep it hydrated and firm.
Revolax SUB-Q is injected into the deep layers of the skin to provide volume and support. The effects of the treatment can last up to 12-18 months, depending on the individual’s skin type, lifestyle, and the amount of product used. As with any cosmetic treatment, there are potential side effects, such as swelling, redness, and bruising, but these are usually temporary and subside within a few days.
It is important to consult with a qualified and experienced medical professional before considering any dermal filler treatment, and to discuss your medical history and any medications you are taking to ensure that it is safe for you to undergo the treatment.
Benefits of Revolax SUB-Q
- Immediate Results: After injection, the treated area usually shows immediate enhancement.
- Natural Look and Feel: Because hyaluronic acid is a natural component found in the skin, fillers made from HA tend to blend well, giving a more natural look and feel.
- Biodegradable: Hyaluronic acid is naturally broken down and absorbed by the body over time.
- Reversible: If there are any issues or if a patient is unsatisfied with the results, hyaluronic acid-based fillers like Revolax can be dissolved using an enzyme called hyaluronidase.
- Safety Profile: While any medical procedure has its risks, HA fillers generally have a good safety profile when administered by experienced and trained professionals.
- Temporary: The effects of hyaluronic acid fillers are temporary, which can be both an advantage and a drawback. It’s a benefit for those who want to try fillers but are wary of permanent changes.
- Versatility: Revolax SUB-Q is designed for deeper injection, making it suitable for enhancing and restoring volume in larger areas such as the cheeks or the chin.
- Lift and Contour: Due to its robust consistency, Revolax SUB-Q can provide a lifting effect, making it ideal for areas that need more support.
Areas of Use
Revolax SUB-Q is designed for deep tissue reconstruction and volumization, and it is typically used to correct severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as:
- Nasolabial folds: These are the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth.
- Marionette lines: These are the lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin.
- Deep wrinkles: These can appear on the forehead, around the eyes, and on the cheeks.
- Cheek augmentation: Revolax SUB-Q can also be used to enhance the cheeks and create a more youthful and contoured appearance.
- Chin augmentation: It can also be used to improve the contour and shape of the chin.
- Jawline contouring: Revolax SUB-Q can be used to contour the jawline and create a more defined and sculpted look.
Revolax SUB-Q is a hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler. The main ingredient is cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring substance found in the body.
In addition to hyaluronic acid, Revolax SUB-Q also contains lidocaine, which is a local anesthetic that helps to reduce discomfort during the injection process. The lidocaine concentration is 0.3%, which is considered a safe and effective dose for dermal filler injections.
The hyaluronic acid used in Revolax SUB-Q is sourced from a non-animal origin and is manufactured using a patented process that results in a high degree of purity and consistency. This helps to ensure that the product is safe and effective for use in cosmetic treatments.
Revolax SUB-Q FAQs
1. What is Revolax SUB-Q?
Answer: Revolax SUB-Q is a high-viscosity, monophasic cross-linked dermal filler containing hyaluronic acid. It’s designed for deep subcutaneous or supraperiosteal application to correct severe wrinkles and folds or for facial volume enhancement.
2. How long does Revolax SUB-Q last?
Answer: The longevity of Revolax SUB-Q varies between individuals based on factors like metabolism, skin type, and the area treated. However, on average, the results can last between 9 to 12 months.
3. Are there any side effects of Revolax SUB-Q?
Answer: Common side effects include temporary redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, or bruising at the injection site. Less commonly, lumpiness, nodules, or asymmetry can occur. Rare, but serious, side effects like vascular occlusion are also possible. It’s important to have the procedure done by a trained professional to minimize risks.
4. Is the procedure painful?
Answer: While pain threshold varies among individuals, Revolax SUB-Q injections may cause some discomfort. However, the product often contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic, to minimize pain during the procedure. Topical numbing creams can also be applied before the treatment.
5. How soon can I see the results?
Answer: The results of a Revolax SUB-Q treatment are typically immediate. Some post-treatment swelling might occur, which can influence the final result, but once the swelling subsides, the final outcome will be evident.
6. Can Revolax SUB-Q be used in combination with other treatments?
Answer: Yes, Revolax SUB-Q can be combined with other cosmetic treatments like Botox or other fillers. However, it’s crucial to consult with a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to ensure the safety and compatibility of combined treatments.
7. Can the treatment be reversed if I’m not satisfied with the results?
Answer: Yes. Hyaluronic acid fillers like Revolax SUB-Q can be dissolved using an enzyme called hyaluronidase. However, it’s always best to discuss expectations and potential outcomes before undergoing the treatment.
8. Who should not use Revolax SUB-Q?
Answer: Individuals with known allergies to hyaluronic acid or lidocaine, pregnant or breastfeeding women, and those with active skin infections or diseases in the area of injection should avoid this treatment.
9. How is Revolax SUB-Q different from other fillers?
Answer: Revolax SUB-Q is designed for deeper injections and is formulated to provide more volume and lift, making it ideal for treating severe wrinkles or adding volume to areas like the cheeks.
10. How often can I have Revolax SUB-Q treatments?
Answer: While Revolax SUB-Q typically lasts between 9 to 12 months, touch-up treatments can be performed sooner if desired. It’s essential to consult with a cosmetic practitioner to determine the appropriate treatment intervals.